Big Wood Cooking is proud to present our newest smoker, The Big Wood Double Stack. The Double Stack features two full-sized cooking chambers, five interchangeable racks and an oversized firebox with double the charcoal capacity. All of the Big Wood Cooking features you love from our charcoal cabinet smoker like the stainless interior, double wall insulation and reverse flow cooking have been incorporated into are largest and most capable smoker yet. Be the envy of your backyard community when you cook up to 10 full racks of ribs or briskets (depending on size) at the same time. For our first customers we are including a Big Wood Double Stack Smoker Cover for free with every Double Stack purchase!
- Two 16" x 13" x 11" smoking cabinets with 180° door hinges to give full access to the cooker. Pass through cooking between the chambers allows for up to 24" of available cooking space.
- Dual-Wall insulated interior provides unmatched temperature control (180-300°) while keeping the exterior cool to the touch.
- Internal channels drive our reverse flow cooking to circulate the smoke throughout the cabinet to cook evenly and efficiently.
- 7in front thermometer for easy viewing.
- Five interchangeable grill racks to support any meal.
- Two side vents and a chimney stack to put you in firm control of your cooking temperature.
- Easy to clean Stainless Steel interior.
- Two heavy duty slam latches and side carrying handles.
- Oversized fire box means more charcoal and less work.
- Red accents to stand out from the rest!
- Comes with heavy duty legs to raise your cooker to a convenient height.
*The Double Stack Smoker is not for use with the Big Wood Cooking Smoker Cart*
- Packaged weight: Over 170 Lbs
- Freight Delivery or Local Pick-up only. Please contact us for more information.
The The Big Wood Cooking Double Stack Smoker is a sensational customer favorite, and we hope you like it just as much.